Making Skills and Values education accessible to all
Our mission is to enable, equip and empower children even in the remotest corner of India by imparting Skills and Values education. We work with children in the orphanages and low-income schools from rural areas and small towns to provide them with equal opportunities in life.
- The skills required for the future is ever-evolving
- Every child deserves access to real-life education to be successful at work and in life.
- Future-Ready Skills and Soft Skills development needs early training for a better future.
- Works with children and young adults at orphanages and low-income schools
- Making the Skill and Value difference where it matters – with children and young adults
- Intensive year-round HEADSTART LEAD program
- A Not-For-Profit TalentEase initiative
- Headed by a global team who have worked with Fortune 500 clients
- Facilitator Team – a combination of work-world experience and a passion for working with children.
How does it work?
HeadStart LEAD program is currently being offered to urban school children who are able to afford this program.
LightLives serves as a bridge in our attempt to take the program to children in orphanages and low-income schools.
Through LightLives, the amount you pay covers the basic charges that we would incur in helping a child with the program.
Our Journey So Far…
Children impact sessions delivered
Teacher, Parent, Educator impact sessions
Schools and colleges across all five South Indian states